CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION REGARDING RAISING YOUR HOME!
HERE IS WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Inspect, measure and draw your home to scale. Review perimeter walls, exterior door swings, interior walls, all plumbing fixtures, incoming water line, irrigation systems, gas line and meter location, all concrete flatwork around the home, detached garage, breezeway or not, electric above or above grade, meter and breaker box location.
- Review your home plans and take photos of your home.
- Review your current elevation certificate.
- Review your property survey.
- Verification that your home is structurally sound for house elevating.
- Du-West is an expert in the development of a Project Plans.
- When you decide to move forward with the repair we will provide a comprehensive repair plan designed by a Du-West Certified Structural Technician in conjunction with our in-house team of Home Elevation specialists.
- Detailed project pricing and options to enhance curb appeal after the home is elevated.
- An overview of our existing payment options as well as what we’ve seen historically as far as grant programs and other opportunities to secure financial assistance
- A Du-West Home Elevation Consultation is available for both slab, block and base and pier and beam homes.
Our Du-West squad lifted their first house in 1989.